Disclaimer of Richell Website
- 1. Management
- Richell Website (https://www.richell.co.jp/ hereinafter called "Site") is run/operated by Richell Corporation (hereinafter called "We"). We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use or nonuse of Site or the information falsified or abused by a third party. Please check the update information, since the terms are subject to change.
- 2. Data Update
- We reserve the right to modify, add or delete informations, or to terminate temporarily or permanently without notice. We cannot guarantee validity, availability, accuracy and security for all information in Site. Moreover, we cannot guarantee spelling errors and misprints will be updated and modified regularly. Specifications or features of products are subject to change without notice. Colors of products on Site might be different from actual colors.
- 3. Copyright
- Copyright subsists in all materials on Site. All rights reserved except what is permitted by law. For use of Site, the legislation for all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights should be complied with. Use of our information on Site does not allow you to license or transfer our patents, trademarks or copyrights.
- 4. Links
- Please inform us of your URL to be linked with, your name and contact information (address, telephone number, mail address etc.) whenever you would link with Site. We may reject your approach due to Web content or linking method. In addition, we may later request deletion of your link even if we once approved it, if we consider such action appropriate.
We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from a third party’s site link with Site, or linked on Site. Please comply with Disclaimer of Richell Website for each website for use of third party’s site.
- 5. Prohibited Terms for Use of Site
- For use of Site, you MUST NOT:
- be offensive to public order or morals.
- perform a criminal act or what is related to a criminal act
- invade the property or privacy of a third party or us
- stain the honor or impair the trust of the third party or us
- penalize or damage the third party or us
- apply or provide harmful programs, such as computer viruses
- violate other laws, acts or provisions
- act in a manner which we consider inappropriate
- 6. Disclaimer of Privacy
- 7. Applicable Laws
- Information regarding laws can be accessed from any location; however, interpretation or application of this disclaimer complies with the laws of Japan unless otherwise provided for.
- 8. Some products might not be available in some countries.
Richell Corporation Copyright(c) Richell Corporation. All Rights Reserved