|Peptide Binding Analyses using HPLC
1) Incubate each tube with Trypsin-digested BSA for 24h.
2) Collect and concentrate the unbound peptides.
3) Dissolve each concentrate with 0.1%TFA/H2O.
4) Analyze by Nano RP-HPLC.
Control: Trypsin-digested BSA diluted with 0.1TFA/H2O.
|Protein Binding Analyses using ELISA
1) Incubate each tube with Adiponectin (0.75ng/ml in PBS) for 3h.
2) Quantify the unbound Adiponectin by ELISA to determine loss rate.
|Fluid Recovery through Pipetting
1) Incubate each tube with dye-solution (Bordeaux S) for 1h.
2) Remove the dye-solution from tube by pipetting, add 0.5ml distilled water to the tube, and analyze the absorption of the dye to determine the residual rate.
Richell Corporation Copyright(c) Richell Corporation. All Rights Reserved